Great little pouch this, very useful for a wide range of items, will attach to any other MAXP item, (or indeed any with the MOLLE system)
- The Three-By-Five™ is a 3in high x 4in wide x 1.5in thick low-profile modular pocket designed to be attached onto tactical vests, backpacks, or belts using a pair of 3" TacTie™ (sold separately).
- Designed to be extra compact, it takes up only a small area on PALS webbing grid.
- This pocket features our trademark Button-Lock™ secure closure system which prevents the main compartment from being opened unintentionally.
- Classification: Low profile modular pocket, utility pouch, accessory pouch, MOLLE pocket, MOLLE pouch, camera case.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread
(stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength