Meopta S1-75 Straight Body only spotting scope
MeoStar S1 75
Brilliantly clear performance for all of your observation needs.
Sleek, compact and delivering performance on par with bigger, more expensive models, the MeoStar S1 75 spotting scope is designed for serious observation. A robust aluminum alloy and carbon fiber composite body houses a precision internal optical system fully multicoated with MeoBright 5501 Ion Assisted lens coatings to deliver brilliant, crystal clear imaging.
Nitrogen filled and sealed, the MeoStar S1 75 spotting scope delivers superior waterproof, fogproof performance under the harshest weather and handling conditions.
MeoStar S1 75 spotting scopes are available in either straight or angled versions.
- MeoBright 5501 - A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating applied to all air-to-glass optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBright 5501 ion- assisted multi-coatings eliminate glare and reflections and delivers an industry leading 99.8% light transmission per lens surface.
- MeoShield - MeoShield ion-assisted coating protects external lens surfaces and delivers enhanced resistance to scratching or abrasion in extreme conditions. MeoShield meets military specifications for durability and surface hardness.
- CentricDrive - An oversized, mid-body focus control features a large rubberized wheel that is easy to manipulate for fine focus requirements or when moving rapidly from close subjects to extended distances. The CentricDrive is comfortable to use and easily accommodates users wearing thick gloves.
- Lens Components - Individual lens components are meticulously ground and polished in-house and precisely matched for superior performance.
- Prism System - Precisely ground and finished Schimdt-Pechan prism system is polished to within +/- 1 second and allows hours of extended glassing without eye strain.
- Eyepieces - 30x-60x WA and 20x-70x variable magnification eyepiece options. Multi-position twist-up eyecup accommodates all users.
- Integrated Sun Shade - Integrated, retractable anodized aluminum sun shade keeps moisture and stray light off lenses in challenging lighting conditions. Built-in aiming element makes subject acquisition quick and easy.
- Waterproof - All binoculars are 100% guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
- Fogproof - All binoculars are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100% guaranteed fogproof performance.
- Warranty - MeoStar spotting scopes carry Meopta’s Warranty (after registration).
Comes with Meopta's full limited warranty. See Meopta for full details
No returns on optics, except for warranty issues