Hill People Gear M2016 Butt Pack.
High quality, versitile and very accessable gear pouch, the M2016 can be used in a variety of ways to carry 'near-to-hand' gear. 500D Cordura, quality zips and buckles, the felxible and open nature of the Pack makes it a great item for hiking and days out as well as extra capacity for longer trips when you are loaded up.
Colour is Foliage/Manatee, see image.
This is our version of that venerable and popular design. It can be used in the following ways:
- Shoulder Bag - with the included shoulder strap
- Butt Pack - goes nicely on our Prairie Belt or Recon Belt (sold separately), and probably a lot of other detachable pack belts and battle belts.
- H-Harness Web Gear - with the separate purchase of a Prairie Belt and our Shoulder Harness, you can recreate that classic belt kit in modern materials.
- Top Pocket - can be mounted as a top pocket on our larger packs including Umlini. Probably on some other company's large packs as well.
- full size panel opened by #10 zipper
- internal mesh zippered pocket
- full PALS cut velcro internal panel
- 2 PALS cut side slot pockets
- PALS grid on bottom
- rear diagonal PALS cut panel with delta strap wings for compressing onto a belt
- removable HDPE framesheet
- simple lumbar flap attachment works on a variety of belts
- top grab handle
- shoulder strap attachment tabs
- H-harness attachment tabs
- top and bottom compression straps that also attach the butt pack as a top pocket on other packs
Weight: 1.30 lb
Length: 4.00 in
Width: 11.00 in
Height: 7.00 in
Comparative Volume: 500ci / 8L
Belted Chassis Capacity: 35lbs