Petromax FT1 Cast Dutch Oven FLAT BOTTOM (no feet on the lid of the FT1)
Excellent quality German Cast Iron Dutch Ovens.
The Petromax Dutch Ovens are ideal companions for outdoor activities such as travel, camping etc. Perfect for cooking over an open fire as well as in the home kitchen in the oven and on all types of stoves (only the version with plane bottom), they allow cooking food such as vegetables and meat very gently in its own juice. They feature a specially designed lid that can be used as skillet or platter. The Petromax Dutch Ovens are made of durable cast-iron and have a pre-seasoned finish ready for immediate use. With the Petromax Dutch Ovens one can prepare delicious and healthy food for family friends.
Product Features at a glance:
• pre-seasoned surface for immediate use
• food is cooked very gently to preserve nutrients
• notched carry handle ensures safe and comfortable handling
• Dutch Ovens can be stacked
• Dutch Ovens come with a plane bottom surface and feet on each lid (except ft1)
• optimal heat transfer thanks to specific surface structure
• hole for thermometer in the lid
• truly unique taste of food thanks to the specific heat transfer
• specially designed lid that can be used as skillet or a platter
• highest Petromax product quality
Capacity pot (max.): 0.93 l
Capacity lid (max.): 0.25 l
Weight: 6.2 lbs (2.8 kg)
Material: cast iron
Ø Bottom (outer): 4.7″ (12 cm)
Height (w/o lid): 2.7″ (7 cm)
This item is currently out of stock, but more are on the way.
You can receive an In-Stock Notification by email when new product arrives.